1. Starting up companies (registration and authorization of the operation)
2. Changing of the head office
3. Registration and authorization of secondary offices
4. Increasing/decreasing of the company's capital
5. Extending of the duration of the company's operations
6. Transfers of shares among parties
7. Recording of changes: type of activity, directors, shareholders, working points, branches, subsidiaries, etc.
8. Assignment (sale) of shares
9. Exclusions and retirement of associates
10. Appointments, cancellations and changes of administrators
11. Changing of the type of activity (adding, reducing, coding)
12. Changing the name of the company
13. Design and drafting of documents of incorporation, amendments, GM judgments
14. Advice and representation at the Trade Register Office and the other authorities concerning the getting of records and notices required for commercial deployment, etc.